The Metro Flood Diversion Authority is committed to making our resources and information accessible to the general public, regardless of physical or mental ability.
We strive to keep our online presence updated to meet or surpass best practices for universal design and standards of web accessibility.
To meet these standards, the MFDA has adopted Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 A/AA on the text version of the website.
We strive to provide accessible Web experiences by:
• Making content and navigation easy to view
• Creating pages that are easy to interact with via mouse, keyboard, touch screen, and/or audio
• Offering text analogues for visuals
• Including compatibility for assistive technologies to access and navigate content
• Incorporating accessibility features natively in the structure of the site and it’s mobile version.
The MFDA wants to assist you in accessing our site, getting the information you need in any way we can. Should you need our help, reach out to MFDA directly.