- Contract Opportunity Type: Sources Sought (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Updated Published Date: Feb 18, 2020 01:23 pm CST
- Original Published Date: Jan 22, 2020 01:22 pm CST
- Updated Response Date: Mar 10, 2020 05:00 pm CDT
- Original Response Date: Feb 10, 2020 05:00 pm CST
- Inactive Policy: Manual
- Updated Inactive Date: Mar 29, 2021
- Original Inactive Date: Feb 10, 2021
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: Y1LB – CONSTRUCTION OF HIGHWAYS, ROADS, STREETS, BRIDGES, AND RAILWAYS
- NAICS Code: 237310 – Highway, Street, and Bridge Construction
- Place of Performance: Wild Rice , ND, USA
This Sources Sought Notice is for informational and market research planning purposes only. It does not constitute a Solicitation and is not to be considered as a commitment by the Government. All firms responding to this Sources Sought Notice are advised that their response to this notice is not a request that will be considered for contract award.
The information from this market research will assist the Government in planning its acquisition strategy. This is strictly market research. The Government will not entertain questions concerning this market research.
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, St Paul District (USACE) is planning the Interstate-29 Road Raise and Borrow Channel Crossing (I-29 Road Raise) portion of the Fargo-Moorhead Metropolitan Area Flood Risk Management Project. The I-29 Road Raise project features are located along I-29, Cass County, North Dakota, from Reference Point (RP) 49.62 to RP 53.76 found on attached Figure 1. A broad description of the project includes raising the existing interstate system, reconstructing the County Road 18 interchange and overpass, constructing twin bridges along the interstate system in order to pass over the borrow channel, and constructing a four-lane temporary bypass east of the existing interstate to maintain traffic during construction.
Interested Small Business firms with experience in this type of construction project work within NAICS Code 237310 – Highway, Street & Bridge Construction are encouraged to send capabilities and experience statements electronically to:
USACE St Paul District
Responses will be accepted until Tuesday, 10 March 2020.
This is a request for information from interested, experienced Small Business firms only. No price proposals are requested or will be accepted. Responses are strictly voluntary. No reimbursement will be made for any costs associated with responding to this Sources Sought or any follow-up information requests.