Invitation to Bid/WP-43G
00_C111 Invitation to Bid/WP-43G
INVITATION TO BID Sealed Bids for the construction of the OHB Ring Levee Wetland Mitigation – Phase 43G (WP-43G) project will be received at the office of the Cass County Auditor, 211 9th Street South, Fargo, ND 58108-2806, until 3:00 pm local time on July 14, 2020 at which time the Bids received will be publicly opened and read.
- The Project consists of the removal of golf course features and the establishment of forested and non-forested wetlands. Work includes demolition or removal of golf course features , including a pump station, playground equipment, utilities, walkways, driveways, landscaping and other components in Cass County, North Dakota. Bids will be received for a single Contract. Bids will be on a unit price and lump sum basis.
- This Project will be 100 percent funded by a combination of North Dakota State Water Commission funds, City of Fargo sales tax revenues, and Cass County sales tax revenues.
- The Issuing Office for the Bidding Documents is: https://us1.aconex.com (Aconex). Prospective Bidders may obtain copies of the Bidding Documents from the Issuing Office as described below. Following Aconex registration, Prospective Bidder shall e-mail the Program Management Consultant (PMC) via FMDiversion@ch2m.com to request access to the bid package. Allow up to 48 hours for access to be granted. After access is granted, a complete set of Bidding Documents may be downloaded from the Issuing Office in portable document format (PDF) files. Printed sets of the Bidding Documents will not be available from the Issuing Office. Bidding Documents may also be examined at CH2M HILL, 64 4th St N, Suite 300, Fargo ND 58102, Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m, by appointment.
- Please contact Diane Spaeth at Diane.Spaeth@jacobs.com to set up an appointment.
- A pre-bid conference will be held at 10:30 a.m. local time on July 2, 2020 at the Cass County Courthouse, 211 9th Street South, Fargo, ND 58108-2806.
- Site visits may be scheduled upon request.
- Submit requests for site visits to Aconex as RFIs. Arrange personal transportation for the site visit. Attendance at the pre-bid conference and site visits are not mandatory. Each Bid shall be accompanied by a separate envelope containing a Bidder’s bond in a sum equal to five percent (5%) of the full amount of the Bid, executed by the Bidder as principal and by a surety company authorized to do business in this state, conditioned that if the principal’s Bid be accepted and the contract awarded to them, within ten (10) days after notice of award Bidder will execute and effect a contract in accordance with the terms of the Bid and a contractor’s bond as required by law and the regulations and determinations of the governing board. Each bid shall include an acknowledgement of receipt of Addenda. Such acknowledgement shall be on the form provided in the Instructions to Bidders and shall be included in the separate envelope with the Bid Bond and North Dakota and Minnesota Contractor’s License, or acknowledge receipt of Addenda on the outside of the Bid envelope. In compliance with Section 43-07-12 of the North Dakota Century Code, each contractor submitting a bid must have a copy of Bidder’s North Dakota and Minnesota Contractor’s License or certificate of renewal thereof, issued by the North Dakota Secretary of State, enclosed in the separate bid bond envelope; must be licensed for the highest amount of Bidder’s total bid combination; and such license must have been in effect at least ten (10) days prior to the date of the bid opening. 00_C111 Invitation to Bid/WP-43GNo bid will be read or considered which does not fully comply with the provisions herein as to bonds and licenses, and acknowledgment of Addenda. Any deficient bid submitted will be resealed and returned to bidder immediately. Bid security shall be made payable to the Owner. Bid securities of the two lowest Bidders will be retained until Contract has been awarded and executed, but not longer than 30 days.
- The Owner reserves the right to reject any or all Bids and to waive informalities therein. Owner: Metro Flood Diversion Authority.By: Paul E. Barthel P.E., Owner’s Representative. END OF SECTION